Who We Are
Perri Craven, MD
Isaiah Wilson, MD
What We Do
- Brain injury
- Cardiac & Pulmonary conditions
- Neurological disorders
- Orthopedic disabilities
- Spinal cord injury
- Vestibular & balance dysfunctions
- Major medical trauma
- Day treatment program
- Cognitive rehabilitation
- Driving stimulation assessment
- Fall prevention/Balance training
- Lymphedema treatment
- Orthotics/Prosthetics training
- Parkinson’s disease
- Spinal dysfunction
- Bowel and bladder incontinence training
- Work fit/Hardening
- Kaiser Rehabilitation received a 2016 Top Performer award in recognition of outstanding rehabilitation program performance, based on 2015 data from Uniform Data System.
- The average length of stay at Kaiser Rehabilitation is 11.4 days.
- On average, Kaiser Rehabilitation patients return to the community at a higher rate than the national average.
- 95% of Kaiser Rehabilitation patients rated the overall quality of care as excellent or very good.
- 94% of patients stated they would recommend Kaiser Rehabilitation to their families and friends.
Call Kaiser Rehabilitation at (918) 579-7100 for access, pre-admission screenings or evaluations. We welcome inquiries on whether a patient would benefit from our services. Please call the admission office to discuss inpatient and outpatient rehabilitation and the admission criteria for Medicare or private insurance patients. Following a pre-admissions evaluation, a report of findings is communicated to referring physicians and case managers in a timely manner.
1120 S. Utica
Tulsa, OK 74104
3rd floor (located next to the Peggy V. Helmerich Women's Health Center)
1125 S. Trenton Ave.
Tulsa, OK 74120
Admissions Office (918) 579-7100